Quarrio is the first Intelligent Agent for Enterprise. Quarrio’s conversational interface lets you get information from Salesforce in seconds. Give your sales team the power of instant knowledge and your IT team the freedom to stop wasting time on ad-hoc reports.
Get Started in just Seconds
Quarrio is designed to connect to Salesforce in seconds. Sign up, sign, in and start asking questions. You’ll get information on your opportunities, leads and customers in record time.
- Connect to Salesforce in seconds
- Control access for multiple users
- Full enterprise-grade data security
Increase productivity with real-time access to information
Quarrio gives sales people the freedom to get information from Salesforce by simply asking questions. Quarrio eliminates the need for waiting for system administrators to create “yet another custom report.”
- Ask questions, get instant data from Salesforce
- Charts & tables automatically displayed
- Export information to XLS or TXT
Filter data in seconds
Quarrio’s conversational approach lets you ask follow-up questions that expand on the previous answer. “How many opportunities did we close yesterday” can be followed up with “how many of those were over 100K?”
- Get to the information you need in seconds
- Filter data in simple natural language
Dashboards as easy as a “pin”
See a question that you want to save for access tomorrow? Pin it! Quarrio lets you create a dashboard of your most important answers quickly and easily – without a dashboarding system.
- Pin answers to get updates instantaneously every time you log in
- Save questions as favorites that you can access in seconds
Freedom for business users and IT
Quarrio provides business users with instant access to information. It gives your IT staff the freedom to focus on important projects by not having to worry about delivering ad-hoc reports and searches.
- Free IT from tedious daily reporting tasks
- Focus IT resources on bigger projects like data quality
- Give sales real-time access to information in simple, intuitive ways
2014 Nextgen™ overall award winner
2014 Nextgen most disruptive winner.
In July of 2014 the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) presented its “NextGen” awards for Big Data. SIIA chose to bestow the “Most Disruptive,” and the “Overall Winner” awards to Quarrio Corporation even though at the time our product was not yet available, and we had not yet raised a single round of funding.
Because, in the words of one of the judges, Quarrio provided “… great technology that allows users to move away from confusing dashboards…”
Incubated by Salesforce
Chosen as premier from hundreds of AI startups
Quarrio was part of the inaugural Salesforce Incubator program, part of Salesforce’s effort to identify startups with high potential that were developing products targeted at the Salesforce ecosystem. As a consequence of Quarrio’s team of advanced artificial intelligence experts, Quarrio’s CEO was a mentor to companies in the 2nd cohort focused on artificial intelligence and Salesforce Einstein. As a consequence of the Salesforce Incubator, Quarrio has deep relationships with Salesforce and members of the ecosystem.
Do you want to help us change the world of data and Business Intelligence? Whether it’s to use our software, or to work for us, get in touch! Let’s change the world together.
Board / Advisors
- Salesforce.com Head of Search Technology
- PayPal Head of Search Technology
- Investor/Advisor @ multiple startups
Quarrio is not just the easiest business intelligence system you’ve ever seen, it’s also one of the most affordable. For the price of an laptop you can free 100 business users from tedious ad-hoc reports.
- Ask questions in plain English
- Ask follow up questions to filter data
- Get tables, charts automatically
- “Pin” answers to create instant dashboards
- Save questions as favorites for easy one-click access
- Export questions to xls for offline use
- Access from your desktop, tablet or smart phone
- Enterprise-grade security that you can trust
- Reduce workload for your IT staff and redeploy expensive reporting resources
- One low price for multiple user access